Daniel Ryan Tree Surgery works around Chichester and surrounding areas of West Sussex, East Sussex and Hampshire. We are fully qualified in all areas of tree surgery and have extensive knowledge of trees, tree disease and solutions to help your trees grow productively.
We pride ourselves on our professional knowledge & reliable approach to tree surgery. We do our up-most to help our clients with trees of all shapes and sizes, no matter how unruly, difficult or large your tree seems to be.
Offering all types of tree services, which include, but not limited to:
- Crown reductions: Reducing the size of top of the tree by removing the upper limbs & branches to give the tree a healthier look, whilst allowing more light into your garden.
- Crown Thinning: Removing the density of the tree such as over-lapping branches whilst maintaining the body.
- Crown Lifting: Removing particular branches from the lower section of the tree head or stump which may be causing an obstacle or obstruction.
- Felling: Removing the tree from your land. There are many reasons why a tree may need to be removed such as; disease, size, shape, hazardous positioning etc.
- Pruning/ Shaping: Shaping the tree to clients requirements. Not only will it look good, the tree will be healthier, more manageable and will grow productively.
- Hedge trimming: Trimming the hedge to the desired size, height and shape
- Stump Grinding and Removal: Grinding the remaining stump to a reduced height (underground) thus reducing the risk from trip/fall and re-utilise the space in you garden.
- Dead Wood Removal: Removing Deadwood in the effected areas whilst ensuring the rest of the tree is not effected. Without severing the deadwood the tree will create an unsafe environment and appear unhealthy.
- Pollarding: Removal of branches to keep trees at a recognised and exact height as one another, whilst encouraging growth
- Tree Planting: We will plant as many trees as you require for a special price
We offer a free quotation service